tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

tom waits and frank zappa readings

I am currently reading (in tandem) "innocent when you dream" the tom waits reader edited by Mac Montandon (2005) Thunder Mouth Press, and The Real Frank Zappa Book; (by Frank Zappa, with Peter Occhiogrosso 1989 - Poseidon Press. Andy let me borrow the Tom Waits book; and Robert Ward let me borrow the Zappa book (andy has the "other zappa" book right now). The other night (3 am) I probably had some insightful things to say; but now at the end of a work day I am just stating they are good inspirational reading.
"everybody likes music" - music's got to like you (to be a musician).....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home