tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Greens snowed in, in Morgantown

Andy regretfully reported that he and Ben were snowed in, in Morgantown, and thus couldn't make the show last night here in Parkersburg at 5th Street Pub. Andy always hates to have to miss a show, but they were buried under at least 20 inches of snow. I hope the Head Changers were able to carry on, and a decent enough crowd came out, braving our lesser amount of snow here, but still enough to scare some people off the roads. The next Greens show scheduled for the Mid Ohio Valley is February 20th, at 6 Pence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home