tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

ALL I REALLY WANT TO DOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bob Dylan's birthday quickly approaches, and with it, in the Mid Ohio Valley, is the annual Bob Dylan (near) Birthday Tribute show. It is being held again this year at 6 Pence Pub and Eatery on 7th Street in Parkersburg. Showtime is 9 pm. Local musicians play sets of songs of Bob Dylan. $5 donation supports the work of Children's Home Society of West Virginia in the Parkersburg area. For information contact me, Steve Tuck, at our agency office # 304-485-0650 (or call my cell if I've given it to you!!!) or contact me through this blog, or my e-mail: stuck@childhswv.org
We have some enthusiastic musicians lined up; more on that soon. For a number of years, Todd Burge and Mike Morningstar put together a roving Bob Dylan tribute in the Mid Ohio Valley; these were classy events- I remember them being held at: Bogies, Front Row, Crow Bar in Marietta, probably several other places, and even at 6 Pence once before. Come celebrate the music of Bob Dylan with other enthusiasts of the Mid Ohio Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home