tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, September 06, 2010

Venturing to Nashville this Thursday for the AMA Festival

The long anticipated trip to Nashville will be this week. I will be attending the Americana Music Association Festival; including the awards event at the Ryman Auditorium on Thursday night, and three nights of lots of great musicians playing at various venues around town. We'll be "hosting" and taking along the winners of the raffle for the trip that we held throughout the year as part of our 2010 Mid Ohio Valley Americana Music Tribute Series. We hope everybody has a great time, and that we can then begin planning another big trip for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home