tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Today

Today I am wrapping up a vinyl record sale, where I sold over 400 records to happy customers, as a benefit fund raiser for our agency. Lots of genres people were interested in; lots of trivia being passed back and forth.
Going to see the Greens at 6 Pence Pub tonight. First time in Parkersburg since Andy is a poppa. Hope they get a good crowd with lots of other things going on around town and in the area.
I've arranged to have Will Kimbrough come do a coffee house for us here in Parkersburg on March 5th. $15 tickets 7 pm show.
Our Johnny Cash Tribute will be Feb. 26 at 6 Pence, starting at 9 pm. $5 donation at the door. Prizes and Contests throughout the evening. These are fund raising benefits for Children's Home Society of WV.
Steve Forbert at the Adelphia in Marietta next Saturday night, February 12th.
A couple of good Mountain Stages coming up in the next month.......
Nelsonville Music Festival just announced the headliners: George Jones, Neko Case, The Flaming Lips for their festival in May (13-15th).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home