tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

september 7th road trip listening selections

driving to wheeling and back for a work related meeting: "what was in the CD player" : jason wilber- behind the midway; sarah guthrie and johnny orion- exploration (that was in when I got a speeding ticket on the ohio side on route 7 across from the new martinsville bridge; passing a gravel truck that had been spitting rocks at me for about 15 miles..... sigh...........)
todd snider- that was me - this was the "cross over CD" finishing the front leg of the trip and starting the return trip. kd lang- hymns of the 49th parallel; and finishing up with Grace Potter and the Nocturnals (who recently played at the Rosewood Theatre in Morgantown - in July? August?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home