tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

greens show cancelled?

Andy told me there is no greens show at the wheel house this friday; some sort of mix up. Boo hoo. Andy is signing up for the song writer contest in Marietta Sept. 2 (saturday) at the colony theater and the washington state community college. Details later.
I have been having fun trying to characterize Neil YOung's music and his contribution to the culture, in preparation for publicity for the November 3rd tribute show. He is pretty amazing; it will be hard to capture everything in a one night event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home