tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Nelsonville music festival

The nelsonville music festival was a good event- a sweltering afternoon, moved into a hot summer night- but the music was solidly great all throughout- todd's set was short for the diehard fans- but a good exposure for new folks- the brave combo was very high energy and worth seeing if you get the chance. The early groups/ performers were fine- good diamonds in the rough, and good in case you hear about them again, or can pass the word on to someone else who might get the chance to see them. Let's hope this event keeps building, like the hocking folk festival. Stuart's got some good stuff coming up this fall. I hope I can keep picking up ideas from Tim Peacock, for use in my benefits/ live music shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home