tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday

Got rid of a lot of computer parts at the electronic recycling day; sold 8 records as part of a more generic parking lot sale- picked up about 6 good records donated today- the Greens are confirmed to be playing in Lewisburg Wednesday the 26th- 7 pm- it says "doors open at 5:30 pm"- makes it sound like a concert!!! Brier Inn. Go to the newly revived website to at least get this much info. They Made some new friends and contacts from their show in Athens the other night.
I could have gotten back to listing songs on my CD player for my road trips around the state these last two weeks- but I have gotten out of the habit- I had a trip to flatwoods, and three trips to charleston last week- two to charleston and one to fairmont this week. ONe to clarksburg monday. Mostly: todd snider, john prine, mermaid avenue, lucinda williams.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home