tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Woody Guthrie tribute benefit tomorrow

Things are pretty well set up for tomorrow- I'm doing some last minute lyrics printing off for a few songs that folks haven't memorized yet- the musicians have "mostly" given me their set lists; the food/ drinks are getting organized for the outdoor portion - I'm not worrying about the weather as of yet - the sound guy should be set to go. I hope there is a good afternoon crowd, just to see how that goes (for future reference)- I'm pretty comfortable with the anticipated crowd for the wheel house- my usual worry is that people will be disgruntled if it gets too crowded...... we're ready to make the big move to move the future events upstairs for the fall events if this is the case.
I'm off to charleston for another day of training, but will tie up some loose ends this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home