tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Greens Front Row Friday night July 7

Andy indicates that it is evolving towards a greens show friday at the front row- you will have to come out and see the configuration for yourself. There is word that Tony Castillo may be there (from early Greens days- yes, you see him on the cover of Strange Language, if you have one of the original versions) and you will undoubtedly recall his and Aaron's antics with big Incredible Hulk green fists, and little trinkets and gee-gaws at some of the early shows, such as the Crow Bar in Marietta on July 4th a few years ago. Bill Poole put up a good flyer for the show, and captured the greens from above (in the control room) down on the stage for a picture. I assume, if Tony comes, he is ready to play on Thunderwear et al. I know he is privy to the book Broken Science, and he noted on the my space site that some popular national band has a song called 10,000 days or something.
On a side note, I hope someone is ready to play "Hard Travelin'" as the opening song at the Woody Fest...... I may have to do it myself.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home