tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Greens tonight- wheel house

The Greens will be playing at the wheel house tonight. They are playing in Morgantown tomorrow night; "Bucks." Their my space site is starting to list more upcoming dates; including two in marietta this summer, already on the schedule- with an explanation of a new venue - "outskirts?" Next week in Parkersburg- the Front Row (a long dry spell) and at a music thing at CA House music on saturday afternoon.
I've been getting Broken Science out to a few folks; and Nathan has a nice demo with 5 songs on it, and a nice package, to distribute to venues and others who can promote.
Hope to see some folks out tonight; lots going on - zydeco at the lafayette; richard thompson at Stuart's....... (sold out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home