tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greens demo CD- Broken Science

Andy gave me a copy of the demo CD- Broken Science, I am going to have someone burn a few copies to begin to get it around. I don't know if Nathan has plans to get a batch made up, but I will be making a few at a time, for family and friends distribution, until its figured out.
songs:
crazy thomas
moving picture
mercy
tuck's riff
penny
she's a busy girl
tunesmith jones
mary jane, mary jane
kenya dig
thunderwear

"my" copy has a few more songs- just guitar and drums; these were prepared for Jan to work on the bass parts. These include some very recent songs, obviously. For regular fans, they will be familiar from recent shows, as works in progress.

We talked briefly about the "book" manuscript, but mostly just brainstormed the self-publishing concepts. MOre on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home