tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Woody Guthrie tribute build up

I've scheduled another woody guthrie musicians get together for May 30th 7 pm at the 1739 St. Mary's Ave. location. Bring instruments, and plan to play a selection or two. We'll try to swap a few songs, and try out a few harmonies, etc.
Further borrowing of CD's and exchanging ideas will be done also. From there, I'll probably switch it around some, pick up a weekend time to get together; try a few different things like that. Keep spreading the word. The tribute is July 15th- keep checking for details or ask me. I keep selling t-shirts for the full four event series; and raffle tickets for a guitar drawn at the November neil young event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home