tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 15, 2006

greens upcoming shows

The Greens have two new "late breaking" shows this coming weekend. Friday at the Wheelhouse in Parkersburg; Saturday at the Marietta Brewing Co. (The 19th and 20th are the dates)- the times are usual for these venues; 9:30 ish for the wheel house; 10 pm for the Brewing Co.
I know Friday conflicts with the Bob Dylan birthday bash at the 6 pence pub, with Todd Burge and Mike Morningstar et al; but I'll go for the Greens. Saturday I must choose Fred Eaglesmith and Greg Brown in Nelsonville; don't know if I can get back for a late night stop in in Marietta.
I hope there will be at least a few new copies of Broken Science around this weekend, please be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home