tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Greens show last night

The Greens had a fine show at 6 Pence Pub; digging back into the archives for a few older songs; doing an 8 song "mini set" of Hendrix songs somewhere in the "3rd set." A "fair to middlin'" crowd; probably in a little competition with other cinco de mayo wing dings. Andy bounced back very well from the previous late night with Project/Object. He's planning to see them up in Pittsburgh the end of the coming week. Good to see Jameson back around; calling out for Whipping Post. Fred Shreve came out to see the Greens; Ashlie and Johnny (finally) got to see the "full" band. Dave sounded excited by his trip to Philly to see a car show/ music fest.
Once again, I'm at the end of my knowledge of upcoming Greens shows; in the Parkersburg area. I'll ask about upcoming shows, and get them posted.
Getting ready to set up the Vinyl Record sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home