tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Project Object last night at the Empty Glass

Andy, Andy, and i saw Project Object with Ike Willis last night at the Empty Glass in Charleston- Andy has seen them before; WOW they can put on a show! Excellent instrumentalists, and tight harmonies and timing. 4 hours of music- everybody taking their turn to shine. I was exposed to lots more Zappa than I have been; an intense/ appreciative crowd- many people singing along to many of the songs. Andy Andy Andy and Andy were there- Hall and McVey to add the other two- Pat Whited and Allan Smith there too.

Greens tonight at 6 Pence Pub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home