tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, April 21, 2006

musical updates

New Date: the Greens will be at the Wheel House in downtown parkersburg, on Saturday, April 29th at 10 pm (maybe a little earlier?) This adds to their Friday night in Parkersburg the 28th at Bogie's. For those hearty enough to dance to the Greens two nights in a row................ as you recall, I will have to "miss" a Greens show for a rare occurence; going to see Arlo Guthrie. And then the next weekend, Cinco de Mayo (I stand corrected- though that reminds me too much of mayonaisse) the Greens at 6 Pence Pub. (If you don't go back far enough listening to andy's solo shows; you'll have to ask him to play the Professional Amateurs (with the line: its Cinco de Mayo, and I'm somewhere in OHio.......)
Speaking of Andy solo shows: he is playing Saturday night at the Brew Pub in Morgantown - so go out and see him up there, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home