tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Vinyl Record update

I had an uplifting day yesterday, where a fellow I know, who had stopped by the sale on Saturday, stopped in to look at "THE COLLECTION," and came away with $70 worth of sales- a very eclectic mix- so it gave me some hope that true music lovers would find something still there. He cited some good jazz, some classical, some opera that he thought was pretty intriguing and likely to have some interest. Any one else who wants to take a personal gander at the collection, just contact me through whatever means, and I can let you in over there to browse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home