tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Andy's show Friday night at 6 Pence

Andy played at 6 Pence Pub Friday night. Not as big a crowd as St. Patrick's Day, so a little less enthusiasm. A bloc of the loyal fans was definitely present of course.
I'm a little confused about the upcoming weeks; I know there is a georgia trip in here somewhere in April. I'll have to get it straightened out in my mind. I don't really know a next Parkersburg date for Andy and/or the Greens.
We enjoyed singing Fish and Whistle; and had a little trouble with the standard You Ain't Goin Nowhere.
Hi Ashley (sorry I don't know the spelling of your name; you'll have to correct me if its wrong); thanks for coming out, and being so enthusiastic. We will make the Daytime Woody Guthrie show a great event. (of course, the night time one will be, too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home