tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, March 20, 2006

traveling music - MOnday to Charleston and return

I listened to Lucinda Williams - live at the fillmore (2 CD set) for most of the trip- all the way and most of the way back. Then finished up the trip with robert earl keen- walking distance. Lucinda live was a good follow up to the concert last week- though that was acoustic and this was definitely full band- good to hear the contrast of what the shows are like. Many of the same songs.
Saturday it was Grace Potter, and Sarah Guthrie and Johnny Orion, and an "in radio" mixed selections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home