tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

crossing boundaries

I don't take much opportunity to express appreciation for WOUB public radio station; and their evening daily show- crossing boundaries- what a great local treasure for me. Most evenings I will at least catch a segment; and it is the closest thing I have to something I would program; even with the surprises and unknowns- it exposes me to some; and re-affirms some of my most rooted tastes. The thread between stuart's opera house; mountain stage, no depression magazine are uplifting for me on hectic days, and wiped out evenings. 91.3 FM- usually 7 pm - 10 pm, and then a later segment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home