tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

musical events upcoming

I am getting back to Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville this upcoming week; its been awhile. Lucinda Williams on Sunday night (sold out) and the Cherry Holmes family (probably sold out by now) on Friday. They are also, the following week, showing the Townes Van Zandt movie on 3/24/ and 3/25. Which I would like to take in.
I visited the Greens "myspace" today; I still can't quite figure out how to navigate around those yet; but there was some enthusiasm shown by the visitors. I suppose its something like: www.myspace.com/Greens or the greens, or something similar- I got to it from Nathan's e-mail. Trying to get the word out for the friday show; and then its says Wheeling next weekend? no location listed. St. Patty's day...........
Looking farther ahead; greg brown and fred eaglesmith BOTH at nelsonville (hockhockingfolkfestival) on May 20th - a good venue - bring a chair, etc. and stay for the square dancing late at night!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home