tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

the countdown has begun for the JC Bash

I'm grateful that the Wheel House has started advertising the event on their message board early in the week; lots of folks comment on seeing the messages there. A few of the musicians have been checking in to see if there are any developments as the event approaches. I've got some of the flyers/ promo things worked up for the "ticket table"- a nice little flyer with a picture of the guitar that's part of the raffle (thanks to Lisa W for making that flyer) and one for the t-shirt sale ($12). I wrote up a "cheat sheet" last night on poster board for a song that will remain a surprise up to show time. I've got at least one volunteer to "man" the ticket table, since we've got so many things going, that should be a hoppin' job Saturday night. I hope there are enough seats for everyone, and the bartenders are well rested going into Saturday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home