tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Nathan setting up a new website for the Greens

Nathan has been working to set up a different website for the Greens, through My Space (www.myspace.com/thegreens) - please check it out and give some feedback. I'm always encouraging new efforts to get the word out. I'm personally a little overwhelmed and skeptical of the myspace concept, but still encourage any new attempts. There are some very simple downloads possible; apocalypso; big ol betsy, 10000 days, and anon. There is "word" of an attempt to have a little summer tour/swing- so anyone with connections along the mid-atlantic area......(pa, md, va, nc, sc, ga) - so give it a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home