tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Greens show this saturday- bogie's

The Greens will be playing at Bogie's in Parkersburg this saturday, Feb. 11th. They played at the Brew Pub in Morgantown this past weekend. There are new shrink-wrapped versions of the Greens 3 CD now on sale, with new CD cover art work. Andy will be playing at the Wheel House in Parkersburg next Friday Feb. 17th. I am trying to finalize my "get together" of musicians interesting in participating in the Johnny Cash tribute around that weekend.
Andy also reports some mid-winter mandolin playing - we'll be awaiting updates on any developments along those lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home