tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Johnny Cash Tribute / benefit announcement

The Friday edition of the Parkersburg News / Free Time had the announcement about the CHS Benefit in the Americana Music Tribute Series; the Johnny Cash Tribute on Feb. 25th at the Wheel House in Parkersburg. Welcome to this blog if you saw it there and came to check it out. Feel free to look at back posts for the trail of announcements about the event; especially if you are a musician who is interested in playing; please contact me by e-mail or phone. We will be gathering those musicians who have expressed an interest 2-3 weeks before the event to share songs; equipment needs, etc. So either keep checking here, or give me your contact info, and I will contact you closer to the time. In the meantime, talk it up! And I am still looking for helpers to get flyers out, and some possible sponsors (businesses, individuals) to get us some "up front" money so we can make some Series t-shirts, door prizes, raffle prizes, etc.
Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home