tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Musicians get together prior to Johnny Cash tribute

Spread the word that the eagerly awaited "musicians get together" for the upcoming JOhnny Cash tribute will be one week prior to the event, on Saturday afternoon, Sept. 18th at 1 pm (tentatively at the wheel house itself- but I need to confirm it with the folks there). Contact me for details, and to confirm you're coming: phone: evenings: 422-3625 days: 485-0650 cell: 541-7463 or email: stuck10@email.com This is just to get folks together who want to be part of the festivities to share possible song lists; equipment needs; possible line up duets or back up musicians,etc. I'd call it an "audition" but don't want to scare anybody!!!! All comers are welcome- its just that we want to have a little organization for the adoring fans. Spread the word; and give me any suggestions or ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home