tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Johnny Cash tribute show

Thanks to the musicians who came by Saturday afternoon for the "get together" in preparation for this saturday's event. Your enthusiasm and willingness to get together boosted my morale, that we'll have a good event - the mix of songs people were throwing out to play will make for a good show. I appreciated the support and brainstorming of the Wheel House crew, too, to get a blitz of promotion hopefully this week.
Keep sending people my way with questions, comments, encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home