tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

tonight- wheel house (can andy follow up last night?

I THINK tonight is a full fledged greens show, but I really didn't get to get all the details from andy- he was far too busy all the time I was there..... I am doing this entry remotely from up north in Bethany College's coffee shop. SO, you'll just have to come out tonight and see what the music is...... Andy Huggins was tuning up some blues songs ...... I hope Andy (T) was not too too hard on his guitars last night- he really had the frenzy going-on.
Two nights in a row is a definite treat; a rarity; an event. I will look closely for the repeat regulars and enthusiasts especially the dancers, to see if they can "hang." It will be good to check in with the wheel house staff too, since I guess I haven't really been down there since the johnny cash bash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home