tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Vinyl Record sale- great success

The vinyl record sale in front of the Sound Exchange yesterday went very well. Thanks to all the enthusiastic record hunters who came out, bought some records and exchanged news and ideas. I liked meeting Johnny Nutter's boys; after hearing the story of the KISS birthday party. I think I sold over 250 records; so there were definitely some good ones in the collection. Thanks to Andy for driving the table and record rack over and back. The Sound Exchange manager thought it went well from her viewpoint, bringing customers around. I got the word out about Children's HOme Society, and plugged the Americana Music Tribute series shows. I've got a guy who will look at the bigger collection of records and give me some overview of what's what with all the classic music, jazz, big band era, easy listening stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home