tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mid week (well, Thursday) update/ musings

Thanks to Ashlie for her report on the Hank III show in Morgantown, too. The "damn band" and all. I guess he has three different configurations throughout the night.
And yes, lots of good brainstorming going on about future tribute/ benefit themes- yeah, good stuff.
Andy has been down in Joe-ga (Georgia) this week; I'll be awaiting to hear if he got to play anywhere; at an open mike of anything. He will be back in WV for Friday night in Morgantown at the Brew Pub. Next week is the bigger Georgia trip to play at an auto race track. (Atlanta Speedway?)
I am glad to be seeing how people's names are spelled, so I can get 'em right in the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home