tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Vinyl Records sale update

Well my patron saint purchased another huge quantity of records Friday, (100 dollars worth) and he intends to be back Monday to finish his browsing. He will have, not only greatly supported the cause monetarily, but will have given me a great sense of direction and focus for the next sales. He has a nearly unbelievably wide range of knowledge and interest in music; and has given me a good overview of "what all is there." Look for the publicity to start back up in a week or so, for the May 6th sale in front of the Sound Exchange. Spread the word, too, if you can. This seems like its following the pattern that the record sale follows a Friday night trip to 6 Pence Pub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home