tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Greens updates

The Greens playing in Georgia this weekend fell through; money issues at the race track. The Greens will be playing at Bogie's IN parkersburg, Friday, April 28th at 10 pm. And Six Pence Pub on May 5th (friday, also at 10 pm) Cinco di Miyo (spelling please?).
I will miss the Bogie's show; being in Ohio (... somewhere in Ohio....) to see Arlo Guthrie (Tiffin actually). It will be a rare miss for me of a Parkersburg Greens show; I know the rest of the crowd will make them feel appreciated, and remind the local music venues that this is one of their best draws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home