tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

update on Saturday night April 29th at the Wheelhouse

There will be an opening act next Saturday at the wheel house, 7:30 -ish; an acoustic guitar performer; more details early next week. And it may just be a solo show for Andy (rather than the afore mentioned full Greens show)- more details when available. In any case, come on out.
Had to bow out of going to see Mountain Stage tomorrow night at the Clay Center; only the expensive tickets left- opted out. I know it will be a fine show of course, but feelin' a little conservative with the funds........ Figurin' May and into the summer will be quite a few shows to see, so........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home