tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

FZ tribute show tonight

We are trekking to Charleston to see project object the Frank Zappa tribute show tonight; I'll give a report over the next few days.

The Greens play Friday night at the 6 pence pub in Parkersburg at 10 pm; cinco de mayo, and all.

The 2nd Vinyl Record sale of the year is this saturday in front of the sound exchange from 11 am to 4 pm; I don't know what to expect- I'll be having an odd assortment of records for sure. A little flurry of donations of records, but not much "good stuff."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home