tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greens weekend show updates

The Greens (just two) played friday night at the Wheel House; a decent size crowd; pretty enthusiastic- there was an opening act, who obviously had a "following" there for the early show- we wish them well!
Andy had lots of "technical difficulties"- broken strings, cords static, etc. But they persevered to some pretty good stuff late into the sets. I liked the Tom Waits song; a new thing for me to hear.
Andy reports Saturday night (with Jan) went well in Marietta- Brewing Co. Graduation after-parties for Marietta College.
A couple of further dates in the area are being arranged: Bogies, FRont Row, back to Marietta- stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home