tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 29, 2006

andy takes up the bass

Andy has taken up the bass to play in another configuration up around Morgantown. This combo plays some funky music that more or less forces you to dance (at least in your seat). I couldn't remember the name of this new band if there is really even a name. Andy played a solo show at the Brew PUb in Morgantown Saturday night. He and Brandy drove over to P-burg for Brendon's graduation party; Andy scarfed up the two Black Sabbath records I had (recent donations to the on-going vinyl record sale).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home