tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 26, 2006

June 3rd's vinyl record sale

I've put out word I'm looking for a "few more good records" for this month's record sale; I picked up a batch wednesday, and got a call today. I have another batch I hope to get next week; after the holidays, and some out of town visitors pass through. These will be 80's type/ music/ era. I'll still be pitching my Americana Music Tribute series stuff, and trying to tie it all together. I will likely be stopping the record sales for the summer after this one, so any encouragement/ words of wisdom will be appreciated. I hope to have a modest little on-going "shop" of turntables/ records when my office space expands over the summer- a listening room if you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home