tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Greens Friday night at the Wheel House

The Greens will be at the Wheel House this friday, June 9th at 9:30 pm. The multi-cultural festival is the following weekend; and the Greens will be at the Front Row, June 16th. They will be at CA House Music on Saturday afternoon, the 17th. Marietta Brewing Co. July 1st (looking ahead).

Nathan played drums with Dave and Shawn (1313) at the City Park bandshell (after the rain). Dave sets his leather jacket on fire on the closing number- the hottest bass player in Parkersburg.
I got my hands on 2 copies of the promo CD that Nathan had made up- for distribution to other live music venues and possible some other promo uses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home