tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

vinyl record sale wrap up

Had another beautiful day to have the outdoor sale- finally sprinkling a little rain just when I put the last of the things in the car. Sold about 190 records. Had some good conversations and characters. I'll take a break over the two hot summer months; hope to keep things going in the fall perhaps. Maybe by then, I'll have a little regular space at the expanded office space to have an on-going sale and listening area. Mostly the newly donated stuff sold; just a little stragglers of the old stuff. I'll check my 45's buyer to see if he'll want those; that will bring in a little more; and call the gospel guy this time around to see if he wants a look-see at the "big collection."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home