tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, June 30, 2006

long gap in posting an entry

I've had a long gap in posting an entry- pphhhfffeeeewwwww- tired out.
I will be promoting the woody guthrie tribute show here non-stop for the next two weeks- adding bits of info as often as I can. July 15th in downtown parkersburg. Most of the groundwork is laid; just building up the enthusiasm here on out.
Greens stuff is a little in a lull- they will be going to Athens OHio on July 20th. a few marietta gigs lined up. Andy played at a private party last saturday; only seeing him briefly sunday morning.
Sent off a box full of greens CD's to relatives in Washington DC area; to see how they sell (!) there.
look for some more postings over the weekend-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home