tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Greens hit Athens OH tonight

The Greens are invading Athens Ohio tonight for a midnight show at O'Hooley's- as part of a festival- beer making? I hope someone who attends will send me a report- Andy will sleep here, but i will probably not cross paths with him to get his face to face report. I have made a few copies of Andy's book- Broken Science- for him to circulate around, too- reviving that interest.
The Greens show in Lewisburg is close to being finalized I guess. And Marietta next Saturday. Boo- I will miss it- yeah- I will see Todd Snider. (nelsonville)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home