tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

afternoon portion of the benefit is completed

We sweltered in the heat for the afternoon/ outdoor portion of the benefit day. The sound crew (JT - Corey, Sabrina) were well prepared and on top of things- definitely the musicians friends. The cool beverage and snacks set up was efficient and well organized. The crowd was disappointingly low- but the key people I envisioned coming were there to take advantage of the kids friendly venue. It was a rehearsal of sorts for the evening festivities. There were some fringe people who I wonder about- came but I didn't connect to. We have things to build on. (for future events)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home