tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

dates set for fall tribute shows

Friday, October 13th will be the 4th annual John Prine (Birthday) tribute at the wheel house as part of the 2006 Americana Tribute Series benefits for Children's Home Society of West Virginia- Parkersburg. 8 pm- $5 donation. I will be contacting the musicians who have participated previously to see if they are interested/available/ willing. New musicians are welcome. More details will follow.
Friday November 3rd will be the final event of the 2006 series- the Neil YOung tribute- also at the wheel house, also at 8 pm also $5 donation. More details to follow also. Since this is a new event, I will be recruiting musicians for this over the next few months. This will also be the event where the guitar will be raffled off. stay tuned for more information.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Giovanni Carlo said...

It's good to read a musician success elton john tribute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home