tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday going into the weekend

The Greens reported a good show in Lewisburg on their website. Hope they get a good turnout tomorrow night in marietta; a rare opportunity to see aaron phillips back with the band. I will be in Nelsonville for the music festival- eager to see Todd Snider in an outdoor festival venue, and the other bands, too. I will be in washington dc next week; hope we can arrange for andy to play at an open mike up there for a new exposure. The Greens back at the Front Row Aug. 4th Friday. August will get some momentum for the fall tribute series shows. Thanks to Andy N for the prine portrait. Don't know what the travelin' music will be for the next week; it all depends on who is riding with who I guess. we got an eclectic bunch to contend with. I'll try to get a posting from on the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home