tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, December 31, 2007

I forgot to mention......

Oh, I forgot to mention the new gadget that andy brought to the show the other night. He has been reading about Tesla and his adventures in electricity. So he got one of those glass balls that has little squiggles and bolts of electricity cursing through it; and it does weird things when you touch it, hold it, etc. So he had that prominently displayed at the front of the stage. Miraculously it didn't break during the course of the show; with the dancers and the on stage gyrations andy and aaron were doing. During the course of the show, different audience members would go up to get a surge of the mystery ball. We'll see if it becomes a regular feature of the greens shows, or is kept safe at home for further scientific purposes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home