tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, December 24, 2007

review of concerts attended 2007

As I look back, I am a little disappointed at the number of shows I was able to attend in 2007, compared to some other recent years. I may be missing some of the shows, I don't know.......
Feb. 17- to see John Prine in Lexington Kentucky (a treacherous snow storm in route....) very good seats up front
Feb. 18th Mountain Stage at the clay center: ARLO!!! and the guthrie family ; uncle earl; john hammond, jorma kaukonen.....
March 13th (had to put this one on there!!!!!!!!!!!) Morgantown- Battle of the Bands- the winner::::::::::::::::: The Greens!!
May 18 and 19- Hock Hocking Folk Festival: Todd Snider headlining the first night; Guy Clark headlining the second night
Sept. 20 Anais Mitchell- at the front row in Parkersburg !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 27th- Fur Peace Ranch Darwin OHio- first visit_ Chris Smither
Nov 16- West Virginia Music Hall of Fame- first induction event
Dec. 2- Mountain Stage
Dec. 7 - John Prine, Todd Snider- Charleston WV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home