tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Greens

No Greens show tonight (previously listed as a show at the Front Row)- Patrick Sweany is there tonight. The Greens are doing a private party in PA tomorrow night. Then next week its three nights in a row opportunities in the Parkersburg area. Aaron and Adam Phillips are slated to be around for the two weekend shows, and Andy is doing an acoustic show at a new venue for him, Irons and Woods on Core Rd. Thursday. I understand Ben is joining him with some acoustic bass. I'm dusting off the Green (st. patrick's day looking) hats that have a bunch of autographs on them for the new years eve show. They've been showing up for about 4 years I figure. I am considering breaking out the Thunderwear costume for New Year's Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home