tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Jason Wilber

Jason Wilber, the guitarist with John Prine's touring e-mailed me a reminder of the show in WV this weekend; that was fun to get. I replied and displayed my enthusiasm for the show, and his guitar playing. He said to stop up front after the show, he and Dave Jacques usually come out to talk to a few folks. If I get the chance, I'm going to invite him to play in Parkersburg next year sometime. I actually have pretty much all his CD's over the last few years. He contributes so much to the Prine shows with his musicianship- Lake Marie, Bear Creek, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home